ABOUT THE ORGANIZER
Being Lawgical is a student run platform that started in the year 2020, with the main aim to spread legal awareness relating to all socio-legal contemporary issues. We aim to provide a platform that can make learning about law simple and fun.
Being Lawgical focuses on encouraging students, professionals, members of academia to share, enhance, learn and explore their knowledge of law in every way possible.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
Participation from UG & PG students studying in any discipline at any Colleges/any Departments of the Universities/School.
FORMAT OF THE TEST
The entire test would be time bound (15 min). The test shall be comprising of 35 Questions (1 Mark each) and would be of multiple-choice accessible via online mode only, there shall be no negative marking.
1. In case of tie in marks, person who submitted quiz first will be decided as winner if he/she falls in top 3.
2. If in case same marks are scored by 3 participants who score same highest marks then those 3 will be declared as Top 3.
3. Quiz cannot be reconducted if someone is unable to submit in time.
4. Fee shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
5. The decision of Being Lawgical shall be final and binding in all matters.
WHAT WILL THE TEST COVER?
• Family Law
HOW TO REGISTER?
Registration Form: https://forms.gle/3Pyrqn8DSDndNgp79
1. 1st Prize: 300/- rupees, 2nd Prize: 200/- rupees, 3rd Prize: 100/- rupees.
2. E-Certificate to all the participants.
3. E certificate of merit for winners (Top 3).
4. 10 percent off in courses offered by KATOG for all the participants.
5. 25 % Discount on publications in JLSR Journal.
Date of The Test:2nd May, 2021 (6:00 PM)
Date of announcement of results: 3rd May, 2021
Google pay/Paytm/Phonepe at 9310126697