The access to, and use of BEING LAWGICAL, is subject to the terms and conditions, which are given below: –
- By accessing or using BEING LAWGICAL for the first time, you accept the terms and conditions.
- BEING LAWGICAL is an open access platform for the purpose of legal awareness.
- Materials, including posts on the blog can not be published, copied, reproduced, downloaded, broadcasted etc. in any way except your own for non-commercial personal use. Any other use shall require prior written permission from BEING LAWGICAL,
- The views expressed on BEING LAWGICAL BLOG are the views of the authors and BEING LAWGICAL does not subscribe to any personal views of the author(s).
- BEING LAWGICAL takes best possible care to the best of their ability to prevent plagiarized work. However, if any such work is found, BEING LAWGICAL shall not be responsible and we shall have the right to remove the same from our platform without prior intimation to the author(s)
- BEING LAWGICAL reserves the right to edit/change/amend/remove/add any term or condition as it deems fit.
- The terms and conditions are governed by the laws in force in India, any dispute arising here shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of courts in Delhi.
If you do not accept the above terms and conditions in full, you cease to use this website with immediate effect.